Monday, September 05, 2011

Pirate Bear ...

I just love this sweet little pirate bear stamp from Lili Of The Valley and I've used it on this card for the current LOTV challenge, it's based on the sketch for the challenge

Stamp - LOTV
Papers - My Minds Eye
Ribbon, twine and charm - Ribbon Girl
Colour medium - Copics
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

I made this card at the weekend and now I am back at work I'll have to get back into my weekend only crafting routine. I've been off 6 weeks and today was the first day back. I had a lovely day catching up with all my work pals and getting our classroom ready for the children who will fill it tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sid said...

Great card Andrea !!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card, what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo ADORABLE, Andrea! I love it!
hugs, Sharon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is very cute and I love the ribbon and charm ,,, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x