Friday, August 10, 2007

More Tilda Cards...

I spent a lovely day yesterday doing nothing other than make cards with my newly discovered Tilda stamps. All these cards are hand tinted with watercolours and I really enjoyed the quiet time spent in my workshop. When I go back to school in September they will go into my card box to sell but if anyone is interested, I sell them for £1.50 and postage would be negotiable dependent on how many you wanted. Anyone reading this who has a shop could easily sell them for more than that and they would be great alongside other Tilda merchandise - wink wink Kim!
Speaking of Tilda, I had a message on my phone to say the new Tilda pattern book is in stock at The Fat Quarters so I need to pop along there next week to buy that.

Happy Birthday Bunnies




Bathing Ladies




Happy Birthday Bears




Merry Christmas Angels

Happy Birthday Flowers



Odds and Ends


4 comments:

Jo said...

I can't believe how many cards you have made! and they are all fantastic, the stamps look brilliant. Digi papers I just print onto normal paper like linen or hammer, mainly from the papermill as it is cheap lol - on normal ink rather than best and still seems to come ok :)

Love your photos from Beamish - I went there *coughs* a few years ago when I was about 17 I think :)

jo xx

mum-on-the-run said...

All beautiful cards, LOVE those stamps, particularly the teddy!!

fiouna said...

que de superbes cartes vraiment bravo et ces tampons magnolias!! wouah!!!!!
j'adore tout ce que j'ai vu sur ce blog!!!!

stampingcaz said...

LOVe these cards what is the teddy?> is it a stamp? I must have it!!