Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some cards...

I've managed to spend some time making cards these past few weeks, some were design team work and others were just because I fancied digging out some older stuff that I haven't used in a while.









I'm still keeping up with my photo a day stuff (although some days I don't do anything interesting!!) but I don't want to fill up my blog with the photographs. I need to find somewhere else to keep them as I like to use my blog for recording what I have been doing craft-wise. I spent a while during the week going back to the start and looking at the stuff I was making a while back, it was interesting :)
***eta: the pirates are a a digital kit by Tammy de Young at Aimee Asher



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards! I especially like the little pirate. Where can I find him?
Thanks,
Kait

Jenni Shawyer said...

Hi Andrea - lovely cards! It's nice to look back over 'older' kits and things isn't it - oooh -you are inspiring me again!!! Jenni.x.

Anonymous said...

So cute!
I am Brazilian and I love scrapbook!
Your work is very very beautiful ..

Kisses

Anonymous said...

Andrea Andrea Andrea...just gorgeous card again :D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I adore that cupcake card especially. ♥