Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009...

Goodbye 2008 with your illness and bad health for our family and hello 2009!!


So Christmas has been and gone and so has my birthday and I missed both with a horrible cold and a visit to the local hospital walk in centre for a bad bad chest infection - coughing up red stuff is not a good thing to be doing the day after Christmas


Anyway, it's the start of a new year. I didn't personally see it in as I was fast asleep tucked up in my bed so my New Year's day started at about 11AM this morning. I'm not really a resolution person but I have decided to make more time for crafting just for me, doing things that I want to do and to get back into scrapbooking. With that in mind I am starting the journey known as Project 365 and taking a photograph every day of this year. So I'm on track, keeping up with it all so far :lol: :lol:

Apart from being sick, Christmas did come to our house and Santa Claus left a lovely pile of goodies with my name on. Lots of pyjamas (do people think I live in my jim-jams or something??), chocolate, crafty stuff and a gorgeous new camera to replace my trusty little Canon Ixus that I dropped and damaged - an even smaller, even better Canon Ixus :) It's brilliant and I love it - Thank You Santa!! If I ever manage to get round to downloading the pictures we took with my big camera I might share some Christmas photographs soon.

6 comments:

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Oh honey Im sorry you have been sick :( I hope you continue to feel better, on a good note santa hooked ya up huh!

SuzyQ said...

Love your day 1 pic! Good luck with your goal.

Lena said...

I totally didn't see anything but the back of my eyelids at midnight too :) Happy New Year :D

x Sue said...

Hi Andrea

Hope you are feeling better now.

If it's any consolation - it's lovely here right now - went swumming yisterday!

Will talk soon.

x Sue

Jenni Shawyer said...

Happy New Year Andrea! I do hope it brings your Good Health, Wealth and Happiness in Abundance... Here's to a craftyluscious 2009! (Hope you feel much better VERY soon.x.) Jenni.

ChloƩ said...

Sorry you have been sick! Not a fun way to spend Christmas indeed! Glad you're feeling better, and YAY! for all the great gifts!!