Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 more sleeps ...

There are only 3 more sleeps until my Mam and Dad come home from their holidays and I am very excited. We usually spend most of our time together so I've missed them - lots! So has Haggis but we've been working on a suprise for Dad as it was Fathers Day last week but he was lying on a beach someplace in Southern Spain and missed it. Mary Fran over at NitWit Collections is just about my most favourite designer - I love every single kit she's ever made and I almost fell off my chair when I saw her latest kit, TailWags.

That lil' doggy looks just like my Haggis - so we used him to make Dad's card :)
His nose and eyes have been glossy accents'd and his tongue and little tag are both layered for extra dimension

2 comments:

Fee said...

Awww Andrea he is gorgeous I'm sure your Dad will love him

Fee x

Jenni Shawyer said...

Oh matey - he's divine!!! Bet it's nice to have your folks back home.x. Jenni.x.