Thursday, July 08, 2010

Odds And Ends Of Allsorts ...

This is the last of my catching up posts and I've got a few cards made with odds and ends and with products from various designers and shops.

Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers, sizzix loopy border die, Purple Onion Designs sentiment stamp available from 3DJean)

(Baby Bud digital stamp, Cuttlebug embossing folder, nestabilities dies, Papertrey ribbon and sentiment stamp)

(Sweet Summertime papers and Lori Boyd charity digital stamp)

(Sweet Summertime papers, Whale digital sticker by Miss Tiina designs and those little splashes are dewdrop teardrops avaiable from 3DJean)

(Heather Ellis digital stamp, October Afternoon paper, Papertrey ribbon and sentiment stamp)

2 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

you have been working hard I love them all Dorothy

Tinkertaylor said...

I caught my breath when I read the title. Just for a nano second I thought you had been making cards with your scraps! But no true to yourself you have created gorgeousness from full sheets.
Hope to meet up with you soon