We've spent most of the day lowering the work benches in my workshop today as they were just a bit too high and my shoulders were aching after sitting here for a while. Of course it's not that easy as everything from on and under the desks had to come out and both computers had to be disconnected and then reconnected whilst crouching under the desk. We had no internet after putting it all back together but worked out that two of the wires had got mixed up when putting it together so it's fixed now.
Today I was tagged by the lovely Anne:
1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I'd choose lots of lovely Christmas papers in 8x8 or 6x6 size and then zillions of chipboard and acrylic shapes to play with.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Stamps for sure, I'm a bit of a skinflint and would much prefer to buy stamps that I can use over and over again rather than one off rub-ons.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Cards - no contest really!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) If I won the lottery I would have my own little crafty emporium but for now I'll settle for my lovely workshop
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style. Oh my goodness, I have no idea. Do I have a style? I suppose clutter free with nice straight lines?
and anyone else who fancies having a go!
Back to school tomorrow, but only 8 weeks until the next holiday which means Yipppeeee!! only 8 weeks until Christmas!
Answers to a few questions that have been posted as comments recently:
When I print my digi papers I use glossy photopaper from Costco as it's cheap and fantastic to work with.
I use photoshop elements 5 to resize all my bits and pieces
The stamps that I used way back with the fat ladies and the yachts are different to the Magnolias but still called Tilda and came from Panduro
And to the three ladies who left me comment on Friday morning but they haven't been published - I'm sorry I deleted them by mistake and couldn't remember who you were. That will teach me to come on my computer when I've just crawled out of bed, I pressed the wrong button :(