Thursday, October 04, 2007

Weekend Away...

I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend to spend time with friends making cards, scrapbooking, crafting and chatting! We're going to Scotland and I'm so looking forward to my little adventure.

There are exciting things going on at It's A creative World this month as we try and raise money for Breast Cancer Research please go and visit and perhaps leave a small donation via our just giving page - we have set a target to raise £310 - just £10 a day, we hope you'll join in with the fun and possibly a few prizes during the month.


No crafting to share today as I've been busy making things for the Creative World blog and getting organised for my weekend away but I don't think I shared my Baby card that was on the blog last week.

Have fun this weekend, I'll be back next week and if the post ever gets back to normal after the current strikes I might just get my new Christmas and Winter Magnolia stamps

2 comments:

Ewonne said...

Wow, I think you've made the cutest cards using the Magnolia stamps!!!
Feel so inspired now!!
//Ewonne

Scrappermania said...

waoo, beautiful card!