Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Quick Catch Up...

Just catching up quickly on a few things from this week. It's been great being on holiday but I've still been super busy and my shoulder is aching from sitting at my desk for too long.
First is the little extra challenge over at DCM, I was completely inspired to open up my new packet of cuttlebug mini embossing folders.

This one was for the CPS sketch and I finally managed to use some of the lovely black and white papers from Pink Petticoat that I got a while ago.


The final one was for the Sketch This (cards) blog and I think it's my favourite out of the three. I'd forgotten I had a whole pack of these papers in 6x6 size but I found them when I was hunting for something else.


This little gingerbread man was one of the posts over on It's A Creative World with step by step pictures if anyone wants to have a go, it's easy peasy and needs no sewing.

This very pink card was over there too last week, I like it because it's so simple and I emailed the photograph to my lovely Mommy to tell her that I love her.
Lots more to share but that can wait for another day xx

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, I especially love the silver embossed one, fab idea

Katie said...

Great cards! You do such amazing work, Andrea!

Kandis Smith said...

Totally love all your cards! Super cute!

Yizz said...

Geogeous cards as ever Andrea. Can I ask, when you print out your digi papers, what do you print onto? Cardstock or paper, and if paper what thickness?

Anne said...

Hi Andrea, I've just tagged you! Check out my blog for details :)

Great selection of cards, I really love the DCM challenge card with the embossed silver squares!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are so cute!!
Love the embossed one..wow!

Anonymous said...

Wowza ... that embossed metal is absolutely fabulous.