Tuesday, April 22, 2008

News... and a few challenges... and some enabling..

This might be long!

First off my crafty news - I've been invited to be part of FunkyPlayground's site CT. Wow! I'm so very happy and the invitation came right out of the blue. These are some of the projects I've been working on this last week using the new collaboration kit at Funky Playground - Funtastic.




The dare for this week over at Daring CardMakers is the theme of 'hot and spicy'. I set myself my own little challenge to use orange products to represent the hot and spicy theme. I'm not a big fan of the colour orange so I was surprised to see how many orange coloured products I have in my store

(Digital papers bt Gina Miller, Dani Mogstad and Kim Christenson, WHSmith luggage tag, MM clip, Basic Grey button and brad, American Crafts ribbon, Prima flowers, Fancy Pants word art)


The challenge on the LilyPad blog yesterday was to combine two templates to make one project. I took inspiration from Amy Martins Love of Space 3 templates to create my card - I seem to be loving the whole torn edge, vintage lace style at the moment.






Do you fancy some enabling? Mary Fran over at NitWit Collections has created a fabulous space themed kit - it's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for anything boy related - layouts, cards, invitations etc. I've already got stuff printed out all ready for a few cards in the morning. Want a peep?



I've got more crafty news but I'll save that for another day - I'm off to bed now. Night Night xx

3 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

Fabulous! I love your work. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog. So glad I found it!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow they are all stunning. I especially like your notes book :)

Amanda said...

Congrats on the funky playground team - that ROCKS! Good thing you are so speedy and efficient at cards and goodies b/c you just bust them out so cute and quick!