Sunday, June 29, 2008

6 months ...

We're at the end of June now so Christmas is only 6 months away and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time. It's also my birthday in exactly 6 months today which is fairly scary as I seem to be zooming through my thirties at top speed! I spotted this wooden birdhouse in the supermarket a couple of weeks ago and it was reduced to £1.50 so I couldn't really think of a reason why I shouldn't buy it, I've turned it into a Christmas birdie house and in the process turned the kitchen, living room, myself, other family members and even the car into a glitter factory :lol:

It's just a quick post today as I need to be up early tomorrow as we're going out for the day on an adventure (every day doing a bit more to get my back fixed and me back at work) and it's already 1AM - oh dear!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Andrea what a fab birdhouse. Guesse you'll be having lots of visitors for Christmas.

Jennifer C. said...

Love the Christmas birdhouse dear! I'm glad you're able to be up and around more! Enjoy your outing!