Monday, October 20, 2008

Blowing my own trumpet ...

Because if you can't toot your own horn on your own blog then there is something seriously wrong. I have two tootity toots today. On Saturday I flicked through the new Scrapbook Inspirations magazine whilst I was in The Scrapbook Shop and I have a layout published in there which made me happy.

Today my smile grew even bigger as the postman delivered a package from America with a copy of Papercrafts Magazine Card Creations 6 and I have a card published in there too. It's a fab magazine, I've only flicked through it but if you make cards then you really must by a copy, it seems to be jam packed with great cards, scrummy eye candy :)



Also, I spent a while playingwith paper over the weekend
(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Well done Andrea, you toot away girl! I love your little cat and your christmas cards are stunning.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Congrats!! That is very impressive to be published! I love your work!!

Crafting Queen said...

Well done on having been published. Your cards and other products are great.

Chris said...

Congratulations, but I am so not surprised! You are so talented and one of my card making role models! I could only dream to have your talents. WTG on the toots!

Maja said...

You always amaze me with your creations. I follow your blog on regular basis and I'm so glad that you've been published. My congratulations, you deserve it!!!