Sunday, October 19, 2008

A spot of shopping ...

I have a lovely friend, Joanne, who is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. She's currently sitting in her house packing up an enormous order for me and some other friends from the stampin up catalogue that I ordered. Some stamps, colours and a load of new punches, including the new scallop edge punch.


I've already got the Fiskars threading water scalloped edge punch but I wanted one without the holes too. I can't wait! Also, to go with all my lovely new stampin up stash I went to the crop at The Scrapbook Shop yesterday and bought lots of lovely new May Arts ribbons, Gill makes the nicest ribbon bunches and I just couldn't resist them :)
I've been busy with school stuff and attempting to get my printer fixed and working again, it's very temperamental and seems to choose days when it doesn't want to do any work - usually when I *NEED* to print something out, but I've still managed to make a few cards and crafty things.

(credits here)

(credits here)

(credits here)

(credits here)

(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)
(credits here)


Now I'm off to finish some projects before I go into town for a shopping trip with my Mam, it was payday on Friday so now we're beginning to think of Christmas parcels and gifts :)

Andrea xxx

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

Andrea, I love your Pink Elephant card, and I can spot Kay Miller papers a mile off, they're fab. I've got All Kay Millers kits but I think I'm off the find me some pink elephants.

Kresta said...

Wow - great projects you've showcased! You are so talented!

Nikki said...

What cute projects! I love the little m&m jar! :)

Lena said...

Wow, those are gorgeous cards! They really are works of art!

Alter Me said...

Andrea, these are to die for... so tell me more about the punch!!! it sounds fab! and did you draw the border (b&w) on the halloween card? gorgeous!
x
joy