Sunday, October 05, 2008

Catching Up ...

So, here I am catching up - again!!

I have been poorly with a flu type virus. Oh my goodness, I knew I was poorly when I had no energy for either making cards or online shopping!

These cards are some of what I have been up to during the last few weeks.









I have been tagged by Gloria this week too.
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about me~
1. I have blue eyes that change to turquoise in the summer sun.
2. I have a degree in art, textiles and technology - ha! electronics and metal work - like I've used these skills in my life :lol:
3. I love to wear stripes
4. I am a hopeless cook - if I have to cook then I make sandwiches :lol:
5. My favourite country to visit is Italy - sun, sea and ermmm..... pizza!!
6. I am incredibly shy
7. It's taken me all week to get this far, my brain is boggled thinking of 6 so number 7 has been abandoned!
I tag:
and anyone else who reads this and wants a challenge :)

5 comments:

x Sue said...

Hi Andrea

Been wondering why you haven't posted much - thought it must've been cos you're back at work.

Sorry to hear about the flu bug - did everyone else catch it too? The dangers of working in schools!

I'm on a 2 week break now, then I've got jury duty for a week, then its 8 weeks at school, then its summer hols! Whoopeee!

Corrie and Will are coming over on the 18th Dec - I'm soooo looking forward to it - miss her LOADS.

Hope all of you are ok.

See you next April/May!

x Sue

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Oh Thank You Andrea! I have been sick all week too and want to go crawl under a rock - UCK! I had one day where I felt better and then it came back worse. Anyway, thank you for picking me!!! Hope you feel better soon (actually hope we both feel better soon)!!

Beverly said...

Andrea,
I got to your blog through Gloria's tag and just wanted to say I love your work! Have a glorious day!
Beverly

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Great projects! I like the little jars the best :)

ellen s. said...

it is good to see you back posting and over at HSS. love to come and see your wonderful cards!