Sunday, January 31, 2010

Little Lollipop's ...

Yesterday my postman brought me some of the delightful Lollipop stamps from Bella Stamps. Oh goodness they are so sweet I had to give them some inky loving and whilst I was doing this I spotted a new to me challenge site - Crazy4Challenges. Would you believe that this weeks challenge is to create a card using a lollipop somewhere on the card, I checked out the DTs work and some of them had used the Lollipop stamps so I went for it. I used this very sweet Gracie Lollipop stamp from Bella Stamps and paper from my newest favourite kit from the Sweet Shoppe called Cupid's Confectionary and my new Martha Stewart edge punch.

2 comments:

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card Andi. Love the lollipop stamps. Will you bring them ?

LORi said...

Oh I LOVE your card!!! You made my heart smile to see Gracie Lollipop!!!
Wonderful work!!!

HUGS - LORi BOYD