Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Another By LORi Designs Card ...

I have another card to share today made using one of the new PJ stamps from Lori Boyd.  The little waggon actually had a pumpkin sitting in it but I really didn't need another pumpkin card - I needed a girly birthday card instead. So I worked some magic - simply used the erase tool in Photoshop to erase the pumpkin and added in Lori's little lollipop dog instead! For an easier option you can buy the stamp without the pumpkin - Lori has added an extra stamp to the shop inspired by my adaptations :)


6 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow ...Andrea, Lov eyour card! This is super cute!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is just too cute and I love the little dog in the wagon.

LORi said...

Adorable Andrea...You are a talented genius!!!

Hugs- LORi

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Andrea!!

Kamilicrafts said...

Wow Andrea these are gorgeous! I am back into my hybrid card making and these will be lovely to use. Hope you are well. Kim

~*Joni said...

Oh what a brilliant idea Andrea! Wonderful job, I love this pup in a wagon!! :)