Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

...especially here because today we had 4 inches of snow. Unfortunatley I couldn't stay warm at home and craft all day, I had to walk to work because no traffic could get in or out of where I live. Luckily for me though I got to come home a little earlier and dashed outside between snow showers to take photographs of my recent projects - we've had rain for last couple of weeks which has meant awful lighting for taking photographs


This card is made using a new digital stamp by Lori Boyd, you can find it and lots of other new stamps in her digi stamp shop here

I love the bow, made from some new gorgeous silk ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, it ties perfect bows and I can't stop using it

I've been a bit quiet for the last few weeks, just very busy with school work and fighting off a cold which seems to be winning but I've also completed three magazine assignments which have all been packed up and posted off so now I can get back to playing for fun :)

4 comments:

Lumara said...

murrrrrr

Joanna said...

Aww so super cute! I wish it snowed where I live! ;)

bonnie said...

Oh so cute....how lovely it looks with the snow in the background! I'm still waiting for the snow :) x

LORi said...

oh so beautiful Andrea!! Your card and the snow!! I love everything you design!!
Big hugs and TYs-LORi