Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey l'il dude ...

This is a card that I made using one of the Molly Blooms stamps. I met the lady who designs these stamps on Monday and she was so nice and her cards and projects are divine!


(Papers - My Minds Eye, Stamp - Molly Blooms, Colour medium - Copics, Ribbon, twine and charm - Ribbon Girl, spiral clip - Stampin Up, Sentiment stamp - Waltzingmouse, Kraft cardstock - Papertrey)




There are a few things to note about the supplies that I used. The black gingham ribbon has a white background but to make it tie in with the colour scheme of my card I coloured it with my Copic pen (E42). Ribbon Girl is waiting on a delivery of cream based ginghams from America, they should be with us soon.  I tied on a bunch of natural button twine and added a little apple charm. The Ribbon Girl had a huge delivery of charms this week and they have all been listed and are on the website now.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Another great card just love all your work!!

Effie said...

He's smiling!
lovely card!

Clare said...

Hi Andrea,

Such a cute card, I love your work and it was so nice to meet you the other day!

Clare xress

Brodders said...

Gorgeous Andrea xxx

Kamilicrafts said...

Uh oh I went looking at the charms and such a lot more fell into my basket! Lovely card as always! xx