Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome Mason ...

One of my colleagues is leaving next week as they are adopting so this card and it's own decorated box are my gift to her. I guessed that a gift card to spend on whatever she needs most would be very welcome so made a little pocket inside the card to keep it safe.


I followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers, all of the papers are Echo Park Little Boy, Ribbon Girl saddlestitch ribbon and that sweet little stamp is another of the Molly Blooms stamps. He is gorgeous, sadly not mine, but my lovely friend Jane sent me some stamped images of him so I got colouring straight away!

5 comments:

Brodders said...

Andrea your friend will love this. So bright and vibrant x

Liane @ thecleanfword said...

that's absolutely gorgeous :D she will love it! you are very talented! i also make handmade cards but mine are no where near your gorgeous pieces. xxx

DtsArt said...

GREAT!! use of color. Spectacular

Unknown said...

Andrea, that is lovely...I am sure he will feel very welsome :D
L x

Rach said...

Wow this is fantastic, love the colours that you have used. Thank you for joining us at Friday sketchers. Hugs rach xxx