Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ribbon Girl colour challenge ...

This is one of the cards that I made for the colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog. The colours for the challenge are pink, brown and cream and I chose to use this lovely pirate Magnolia stamp

The ribbon and lace are from the Ribbon Girl and all of the papers are from this fantastic digital kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs

This card went off through the post to a special little friend who is 11 tomorrow, I lined the envelope and added a plain printed image using the same stamp to the front of the envelope. I also made a gift box for her birthday gift using the same papers and this pillow box template from Sweet Shoppe Designs.




The lovely pink and white pencil stripe ribbon looked just too new and clean for a pirate adventure card so I made it grubby and worn looking by colouring it with a Copic pen - E42 - and fraying the edges

2 comments:

Cath x said...

Thats gorgeous Andrea, love the colouring x

Linda said...

Hi Andrea I love your card and gift box. I like the way you have used the lace and ribbon love Linda.