Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Happy Birthday Card ...

Today was my brothers birthday. I should have been making his boy themed birthday card this morning but instead I spent the time playing with my new Hanglar stamps and making a girly themed birthday card :)

(Digital papers from this kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs, Hanglar stamp, sentiment stamp from LOTV, Lace, ribbon, twine, charm, button, dewdrops and stickles all from Ribbon Girl)

I am entering my card into the Just Magnolia & Hanglar challenge as well as the LOTV challenge as they both asked for birthday cards

My brother did get a card by the way, I found one in my drawer and his present was easy - he wanted a massive pile of sand and cement so that he can build his new patio so I just put money into his bank account. Copics and ribbons and pretty things I know where to buy, sand and cement I have no idea :lol:

5 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!Love your work!

Brodders said...

Loving the new stamp Andrea x

Sid said...

Super card Andrea !

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Magento Themes said...

wow..adorable card!!! The little fairy girl is looking cute and beautiful. I love the way you colored this card. This ribbon designs are nice. Thanks for this great post.