Saturday, April 02, 2011

Just Magnolia/Hanglar Challenge ...

The challenge this week over at the Just Magnolia and Hanglar blog is an anything goes challenge with the option of adding buttons. The girls over there are also looking out for new Design Team members so if you fancy your chances pop over and have a go, I'm playing along.

I made 2 cards for this challenge - a girly card to give to my Mum tomorrow for Mothers Day and a boy card. I recently rediscovered the little hAnglar boy riding his bike stamp in my collection and I'm having lots of fun using it :)

(MME paper, hAnglar stamp, Copics, LOTV sentiment stamp, Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Spellbinders pretty die. Ribbon, button and twine from the Ribbon Girl. The beautiful sparkly diamante heart pin is coming soon to the Ribbon Girl shop)


(MME paper, hAnglar stamp, Copics, Nestabilities dies and Martha Stewart border punch, Papertrey sentiment stamp, Cuttlebug embossing folder. Polka dot buttons, Divine Twine bakers twine and scooter metal charm from Ribbon Girl)

I will be popping this card into my Etsy shop tonight

5 comments:

Brodders said...

Both gorgeous but especially love the little boy on his bike. I have just finished a card for this challenge too xx

Sid said...

Lovely cards !!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Andrea,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mina said...

two fantastic cards Andrea, I love the hAnglar boy on the bike too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Donalda said...

These are just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at JM and HAnglar