Friday, April 29, 2011

Keep Calm ...

We're having such a lovely day here watching the royal wedding on the television, I made cupcakes, biscuits and cheese scones and we decorated Haggis for his walk

Here he is setting off for his walk (he knows what a camera does and always turns away!!)



I made a card too, whilst watching the television, with a diamond encrusted crown :)

Digital papers from this kit
Crown from this font

I am entering this card into the DCM challenge which is to create a royal or patriotic project

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Haggis looks fab! hehehe
Love the card too Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers'
challenge this week

Brodders said...

Aww Haggis is adorable the card aint bad either x

Magento Themes said...

wow!!! Haggis looks cute and beautiful.That card also fantastic. Thanks for this great blog.

Lynda said...

Awww Haggis looks so cute! Your card is beautiful - Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Natty said...

Well I knew there was someone for whom this challenge would be perfect!

OMG, I totally love that card... I could do with it as a huge poster on my wall. hehe

Glad you all had a fab day and that Haggis enjoyed his moment of patriotic walkies duty!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Great card - I love that sentiment!

Amy Tidd said...

This is FAB!! Love it!!! I want a copy fir my craft room!!!! Xx